Thursday, February 4, 2010

ADD TO THE LIST OF THINGS I JUST DON’T GET….

Why people who have had your email address for years, now that you are ‘Friends’ on Facebook can’t just email, they have to open Facebook, find your Wall, post a message on it and send it to you that way. Then when you open your email you see that you have a message from them but instead of just answering like you used to do when they used email, you have to go to Facebook to answer it – and then they in turn have to open their Facebook to respond to you.
??
And while we’re at it – and don’t get me wrong, Facebook is fun and even useful as we found when trying to locate a person and an address last year – but what’s with all the games and putting things on your status and all that?
Not to be rude, but I got too much to do to get involved in all that. Plus, if I started any of those games I know I’d get hooked and spend more time on those than doing what I don’t get done already.
Ah, modern technology – it’s a wonderful thing – more and more ways to spend more and more time doing – sometimes, who knows what?
Gotta go write on somebody’s wall…………………..

No comments: